If you are planning to relocate to Manhattan – congratulations! You’ll have a wonderful time living in any neighborhood in Manhattan. With the help of Financial District movers, you can move from one home to another with ease. Warm weather livens up every outdoor recreational activity you can think of. Yoga, Thai Chi, running, rock climbing, but maybe most importantly – Picnicking. Not a recreational activity you say? Remember long walks, hunting for a good spot? Many would say that racing against other city dwellers in order to claim the perfect picnic area is a sport. We’ve chosen 3 of the top picnic spots in NYC for you to enjoy a lovely meal in the open air. Wear sunblock and you’ll be set.
Reserve your $25 promo code now!
- Why keeping your private information safe during a Manhattan move is important?
- Guide to dismantling a kitchen
- How to prepare your NYC home for overnight guests
- How to make long-distance moving enjoyable
- Moving into an unfinished NJ home - how to cope
- How to meet your new neighbors in NJ
- Fun springtime activities in NJ to explore
- Going away party ideas and tips
- Perks of hiring movers and packers
- Safety tips for long-distance moving this spring