If you are planning to relocate to Manhattan – congratulations! You’ll have a wonderful time living in any neighborhood in Manhattan. With the help of Financial District movers, you can move from one home to another with ease. Warm weather livens up every outdoor recreational activity you can think of. Yoga, Thai Chi, running, rock climbing, but maybe most importantly – Picnicking. Not a recreational activity you say? Remember long walks, hunting for a good spot? Many would say that racing against other city dwellers in order to claim the perfect picnic area is a sport. We’ve chosen 3 of the top picnic spots in NYC for you to enjoy a lovely meal in the open air. Wear sunblock and you’ll be set.
Reserve your $25 promo code now!
- Fun outdoor activities in NYC
- How to be a good neighbor on moving day
- Ideas for a spare room in your home
- Ways to make your home appear bigger
- Protect wooden furniture from damage while moving
- How to retire in NYC like a boss
- Tips to downsize your kitchen and declutter
- Creative ways to use leftover moving boxes
- Parking rules in NYC for your moving day
- Top cocktail bars in NYC to explore