If you are planning to relocate to Manhattan – congratulations! You’ll have a wonderful time living in any neighborhood in Manhattan. With the help of Financial District movers, you can move from one home to another with ease. Warm weather livens up every outdoor recreational activity you can think of. Yoga, Thai Chi, running, rock climbing, but maybe most importantly – Picnicking. Not a recreational activity you say? Remember long walks, hunting for a good spot? Many would say that racing against other city dwellers in order to claim the perfect picnic area is a sport. We’ve chosen 3 of the top picnic spots in NYC for you to enjoy a lovely meal in the open air. Wear sunblock and you’ll be set.
Reserve your $25 promo code now!
- Explore the best pool bars in NYC
- The difference between binding and non-binding moving quotes
- How to save space after moving to NYC?
- Creative ideas for decorating your new home
- How to maintain security during a move
- Ways to prepare your moving budget
- What to do with kids and pets on moving day
- How to recognize fake online moving reviews
- The right way to pack your child's room
- How to spend the 4th of July in NYC