We’re all aware of the fact that moving is in most cases a difficult period in people’s lives. Relocating from one place to the other means that you’ll be leaving what you love and moving to a whole different surrounding. However, this doesn’t have to be a bad thing! You should embrace all of the new opportunities that will await you after you move. Therefore, your job will be to make your move as simple as possible. If you’re wondering how to do this, we’ll tell you how! Hire a moving company that’ll be able to take care of your entire relocation! Easy peasy right? Well, yes, but you’ll need to learn how to find a professional and reliable moving company first. You should avoid moving companies that use day laborers at any cost and only hire pros! Keep reading and you’ll learn the importance of avoiding these companies!
Professional moving companies vs moving companies that use day laborers
So, did you know that moving companies that hire day laborers even exist? If you didn’t don’t feel bad because most people aren’t aware of this. This is why we wanted to inform you about them and tell you why you should avoid them. Whether you need to handle a short notice move or there’s more than a month till your relocation, it’s necessary to make sure that you’re hiring a professional moving company. Therefore, the last-minute move shouldn’t be your excuse for hiring a company that you haven’t previously checked. After all, those will be the people that will enter your home and transport everything you own. The least you can do is make sure they’re reliable and experienced.
Unfortunately, you can never be sure when it comes to companies that use day laborers. These people aren’t trained and in most cases dealing with relocations is only one of their jobs. You’ll want to hire someone who’s devoted to their career and for whom you can be sure they’ll handle the move like a true moving expert. So, what’s the final conclusion? Whether you need to hire local or long distance movers NYC, always make sure they’re one of the best in the moving industry!
How to recognize professionals in the moving industry?
Okay, so we’ve learned the importance of hiring reliable moving companies. But how can you be sure that the piano movers NYC you’ve just hired are professionals and one of the best at what they’re doing? Well, recognizing reliable moving companies is actually quite simple. You’ll realize this too once you read our tips on how to recognize pros in order to avoid moving companies that use day laborers. Let’s see, who are professional movers?
- They are experienced and in the moving industry for many years.
- They have good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Professionals will treat you with respect and meeting your moving needs will be important to them.
- Moving pros are never late and know how to work under the pressure.
How to recognize moving scammers?
It’s no secret that moving scammers exist. If you’re not paying attention, you might become their victim. This is why you need to learn how to recognize scammers, too. Here are a couple of hints.
- A moving company doesn’t have a license or they won’t give you their number. You can easily check that and have the right to do is, by checking USDOT number online.
- A moving company doesn’t have the proper equipment nor moving trucks.
- You can’t find moving company’s info online or the provided information is incorrect.
Why should you avoid moving companies that use day laborers?
Now that you’ve learned how to recognize pros and how to recognize scammers, let’s talk more about moving companies that use day laborers. Why should you avoid them? Are they scammers? Well, not really. However, in most cases, these kinds of moving companies won’t be able to safely relocate your belongings to your new home. So, if you want to save your floor on moving day and you’ve hired a moving company that uses day laborers, forget about it! We’re sorry to say this, but there’s a big chance that something will go bad during the move and this is only one of the reasons why you should avoid moving companies that use day laborers! Here are more of them.
- In most cases, day laborers don’t have an insurance policy. And unfortunately, accidents happen all the time, even during the move! Therefore, if day laborers suffer an injury, they could sue you if they want to do that.
- The lack of experience. As we have already told you, day laborers just don’t have enough experience to relocate everything you own safely to your new home. Neither do they have the necessary skills to overcome different problems if they encounter them during the move.
- Professional moving companies train their employees. Day laborers don’t go through this kind of training.
- There is a big chance day laborers won’t treat you like professionals would. After all, they don’t need to care about the company’s reputation since they won’t be there for long.
- Day laborers don’t know how to be efficient. They don’t know how to relocate clients fast while keeping their belongings safe.
- Your belongings will be treated badly. They won’t be able to protect your fragile items or other precious and valuable belongings.
The professional moving company you need is just one simple click away!
As you can see, hiring moving professionals is of the utmost importance! Therefore, always avoid moving companies that use day laborers and hire someone who has enough skills to handle your move. Someone just like Dynamic Movers NYC! When we’re by your side, you can be sure that you’ll have the smoothest possible relocation! So, give us a call and let our moving pros be in charge of your move!